Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sunday...it's just a day.

I'm worshiping fully and happily, being SO excited to feel the thick presense of my Lord filling the space in the sanctuary. My arms are lifted high for my Daddy, and my body is trembling. It's beautiful, I'm so happy to be plugged into this congregation of people that seek Jesus, and want to give God everything. Suddenly, my closed eyes are seeing, but not physically. It's a vision. A precious gift from God.

Masses of people are stumbling towards God, and they are dirty, covered in rubbish, and covered in chains, head to toe. A crowd of nasty, decrepid looking people. One leads the way to step up towards Jesus, and ever so gently, Jesus tenderly strokes His hands down the entirety of the person, releasing all the trash and chains from their clinging grip, and a bright, shining, and new being is revealed. Jesus picks him up, and brings him slowly towards His face, to admire what His precious hands have salvadged from the trash.

It's so beautiful, to be given the peace (and piece) of God, how He sees us. How His desire for each one of us, is to be caressed by Him, cleaned, and made into something of a sparkle in His Holy eyes.

I drop to my knees, and weep, for this vision is a reminder of what God had given me before. The eyes to see the treasure that IS every single human on this planet. "The good," "the bad", "the ugly," ...to Him, are ALL pieces of gold that he see's worthy of keeping. We are TREASURES. So, in the midst of my weeping, my Lord is telling me "keep giving me all your tears, they're mine, give me everything" and he draws every salty tear from my eyes, and it's SO uncomfortable physically, sobbing SO hard and deep... but my spirit, knows how great God is, and that His work is always something that has me feel renewed and alive. Then my God speaks to me and says "Ok, that's enough." And instantly, my tears are turned to laughter and I'm filled with uncontrollable joy, and my spirit is bright, and giggly. And i am simply in AWE of how much power God has. What He seeks from me is more powerful, more real, more beautiful, more wonderful, more awesome, more pure, more holy, more fantastic, and more than enough. He fills me to be overflowing.

Beautiful. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment